Product Description & Reviews
Like nothing you've ever ridden! the ripstik dlx caster board brings the carving thrill of surfing and snowboarding to dry land! unique twisting motion moves you forward without ever pushing off the ground. 360 degree inclined casters and pivoting deck provide the unique carving motion. A concave deck and traction plates provide increased foot control. Comes equipped with 76mm urethane wheels and high performance bearings for an unbelievably smooth ride. All you do is twist and go! recommended for ages 8 and up and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of all Razor products are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor products.
Features & Highlights
- Get your grind on with the spinning aluminum torsion bar
- Pro style features allow riders to Carve Downhill faster and land tricks in style with the ripstik DLX
- Comes equipped with 76mm urethane wheels and high performance ABEC-5 bearings for an unbelievably smooth ride
- Other features include spiked traction pads, a kick tail and nose and a concave deck design
- Designed for children 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds
|Manufacturer:||Razor USA, LLC|
|Publisher:||Razor USA, LLC|
|Studio:||Razor USA, LLC|
|Item Weight:||5.74 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.7 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.