Product Description & Reviews
The Brand New 5th Element 80mm Inline Skate Wheel Kit is a great option for those looking to upgrade or replace their current set of wheels. At 80mm they are a versatile recreational wheel that is perfect for those warm days when you just want to enjoy a leisurely skate through the park or at the rink. These wheels are strong and soft so they can absorb road vibration and offer plenty of grip. Complete with the ABEC-7 Bearings, you'll find that these wheels will get you moving quickly and maintain the speed. If you want excellent performance then look no further than these 5th Element 80mm Inline Skate Wheels. Skate Type: Fitness, Best Use: Recreational, Bearings Included: Yes, Number of Wheels: 8, Wheel Durometer: 82A, What Bearings are Included?: ABEC-7, Model Year: 2018, Product ID: 479142, Model Number: PU80MMABEC7, GTIN: 0764092029416
Features & Highlights
- Performance Wheels for Recreational Skaters - These versatile recreational inline wheels are ideal for everything from a stroll in the park to more performance-oriented fitness skating.
- Skate Stronger than Ever - 5th Element wheels are made of high-density polyurethane made for skating on rough and uneven ground, increasing grip and minimizing vibrations.
- Perfect for Beginners - 80mm wheels are a great starter size for inline skaters looking to get in the game.
- Move Free and Smooth - Get rolling with the included set of ABEC 7 bearings, which help build and maintain speed with ease.
- Replace Old, Worn Wheels - Update your skates with this fresh 8-pack of wheels for clean and comfortable riding.
|Item Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.